Your skin is an excretive organ that mirrors the condition of your intestines. When you take a brine bath, the salt minerals help your skin in the form of ions. Bio-energetic weak points will be balanced and your body’s energy flow will be activated.
To get the full benefits of a natural crystal salt bath, the right salt concentration is critical. The salt concentration has to be at least the same as the one of your body fluids (approximately 1%) to activate the osmotic exchange ratio. The formula for a 1% solution is 1.28 ounces of salt per gallon of water.
- Since a full tub normally takes from 100 to 120 liters (27-32 gallons) of water, at least 1.2 kg. (2.6 pounds) of natural salt is required.
- To avoid using body energy to balance the temperature, the water should be approximately 37° Celsius (97° Fahrenheit). Your bath will remain at a constant temperature because the biophysical composition of the salt is so strong – it causes the molecules to move in a constant rhythm.
- Do not use any bath additives, soaps, or oils.
- Your bath should last 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, the temperature and the makeup of the brine bath is comparable to the amniotic fluid in which the embryo floats in the prenatal state.
- Do not shower off, simply dry off with a towel.
- After your brine bath, you should rest for at least 30 minutes.
WARNING: While brine baths have a positive effect, they are also demanding on your circulatory system. If you suffer from weak or poor heart circulation, always consult your doctor first.